Unlock the Benefits of Credit Cards with the Right Card for You
Credit cards are an essential part of modern life and can be a great financial tool when used wisely. With so many rewards credit cards on the market and a wide variety of benefits available, it can be difficult to decide which one is the best fit for you.
When choosing a card, consider the rewards program, annual fee, APR, and any additional benefits the card offers. Rewards cards offer cash back, points, or miles on purchases, and some have higher rewards rates for certain types of purchases. Credit cards with annual fees may come with more generous rewards, statement credits, and perks, so it’s important to weigh these against the fee to determine if it’s worth it.
Some of the best credit cards offer additional benefits like trip cancellation/interruption insurance, rental car insurance, priority boarding, free checked baggage, airport lounge access, purchase protection, and extended warranties. These features can make travel more comfortable and give you peace of mind when you make a large purchase.
If you’re planning to travel abroad, using a credit card can be a great way to get better exchange rates than with foreign vendors or money changers. Be sure to check if your credit card charges international transaction fees, as some cards do not.
Finally, if you’re making an expensive purchase, you may be better off using a credit card instead of cash. Credit cards often offer extended warranties and special return policies, as well as cellphone protection for damage or theft.
By understanding the benefits of different credit cards, you can make an informed decision and get the most out of your credit cards. With the right credit card, you can save money, earn rewards, and enjoy a variety of perks.
0. “4 Credit Card Rules to Follow in 2023 and Beyond” The Motley Fool, 5 Feb. 2023, https://www.fool.com/the-ascent/credit-cards/articles/4-credit-card-rules-to-follow-in-2023-and-beyond
1. “Cash back vs. points and miles credit cards” Yahoo! Voices, 8 Feb. 2023, https://www.yahoo.com/now/cash-back-vs-points-miles-120059113.html
2. “Credit Cards vs. Debit Cards: Which is Better for You?” Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, 7 Feb. 2023, https://www.kiplinger.com/personal-finance/credit-cards/credit-cards-vs-debit-cards
3. “Top Purchases You Should Always Make With a Credit Card” AOL, 8 Feb. 2023, https://www.aol.com/finance/top-purchases-always-credit-card-183015917.html
4. “4 Fees to Watch Out for if You’re Applying for a Credit Card in 2023” The Motley Fool, 10 Feb. 2023, https://www.fool.com/the-ascent/credit-cards/articles/4-fees-to-watch-out-for-if-youre-applying-for-a-credit-card-in-2023/
5. “Never Use Your Debit Card for These 6 Purchases, According to Financial Experts” msnNOW, 7 Feb. 2023, http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/personalfinance/never-use-your-debit-card-for-these-6-purchases-according-to-financial-experts/ss-AA17cCvM
6. “Under-the-radar credit card perks you should know” Yahoo! Voices, 10 Feb. 2023, https://www.yahoo.com/now/under-radar-credit-card-perks-120031787.html